IWALK 2.0 Hands Free Crutch
BETTER THAN CRUTCHES - Why use arm crutches when a leg crutch works so much better. Allows hands free / pain free mobility for non -weightbearing lower leg injuries. Easy to learn and use. Get your life back now with iWALK2.0. Check qualifications below to ensure that iWALK2.0 is right for you
End the Pain and Inconvenience. Crutches and Knee Scooters Are Obsolete!
Safe, stable, economical and easy to use, the iWALK2.0 is the obvious choice over
conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non - weight
bearing injuries to lead functional, hands free, pain free lives during their
rehabilitation. It’s a clinically proven, FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical device.
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a
meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no
longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume
your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Qualifications - Before your injury, could you go up or down stairs without using a
hand rail? If yes, then you can use the iWALK2.0. In fact, most people with normal
strength and balance can use the iWALK2.0, but check the qualifications before you
buy.Typical injuries that are indicated for iWALK2.0 include Achilles tendon rupture,
sprained ankle, broken ankle, bunion, jones fracture, metatarsal fractures, broken foot
and all other lower leg, non-weight bearing injuries.
Features and Benefits:
•Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
•Regain your independence
•Tool free, intuitive adjustments
•One size fits from 4’10” to 6’6′′ (see sizing information for details)
•Take on or off in seconds
•Converts for Left or Right leg use in Seconds
•Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
•Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
•Comfortable for long term use
•Keeps your injury partially elevated
•Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
•Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
•Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
• Reduced atrophy
• Partial elevation of the injured limb
• Eliminates axillary nerve damage or carpal tunnel associated with conventional crutches
• Improved mobility
• Functional recovery
• Ability to function in day to day activities
• Ability to go up or down stairs
• Ability to return to work
Before you buy let’s make sure iWALK2.0 will work for you:
The iWALK2.0 will work for most people, but not everyone.
For your safety and satisfaction, before you buy, make sure you read and understand the sizing and user
Before your injury, were you capable of going up or down stairs without using a hand rail?
If yes, then you absolutely have all the physical qualifications you need to use the iWALK2.0.
In short, if you have normal strength and balance, then most likely you can use iWALK2.0, so continue reading to ensure that iWALK2.0 will work for you
• Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
• Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or
• Is your injury to one leg only?
• Is your injury below the knee?
• Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
• Are you between 4’10” and 6’6′′? (see sizing limitations below)
• Are you under 275 pounds?
• Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27′′ or less?
If you answered yes to all, then read on, and get ready to ditch your crutches.
iWALK2.0 will work for you if:
• You commit to viewing and following the instructions for Fitting and Use BEFORE your first use
• You have average strength and balance
• You could walk without l imitations prior to your injury or condition
• Your uninjured leg does not have any mobility limitations (example – arthritic knee)
• Your injury or condition is below the knee
• You can kneel on a stool or chair for one minute without pain or discomfort
• Your injured leg can bend 90 degrees at the knee
• You are motivated to have a hands free, pain free rehabilitation
• You are between 4’10” and 6’6” tall (for limitations, see company’s size chart here)
•You weigh 275 pounds or less
iWALK2.0 is Not Suited For:
•People that insist on trying to use the device before viewing and understanding the Fitting and Use
• Those with mobility limitations prior to their injury
• Those with impaired strength or balance
• Those with limited proprioception in their lower extremities
• Age limits – It’s difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK2.0 because physical condition varies from individual to individual – especially in theelderly. iWALK2.0 has been used successfully by users in their 70’s andbeyond.
You do not need to be an elite athlete to use the iWALK2.0- you need only average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an elderly candidate will succeed on the iWALK2.0
If you could walk without limitations pre-injury, then iWALK2.0 can give you back your ability to walk. If you couldn’t, then iWALK2.0 cannot give you what you did not have.
PROPER FITTING is ESSENTIAL! But it’s also EASY.
Knowing how to fit and use the iWALK2.0 isn’t knowledge you were born with. Small adjustments make a BIG difference. So don’t go it alone – let us show you how.
• One size easily adjusts for user heights from 4’10” to 6’6” without
• Adapts for left or right leg in seconds without tools
• Ergonomically lateral offset foot design is self - stabilizing and provides safetyand confidence
• Replaceable treads provide traction and safety
• Change height in seconds for using shoes with different height Easily accommodates all leg types including valgus (knock kneed) and varus (bowlegged)
• Easy to adjust comfortable straps Assembly is quick, easy and tool free
• Breaks down in seconds for easy storage or transport
•No latex – hypoallergenic materials
The Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence that iWALKFREE will offer
you dependable, reliable and comfortable use. iWALKFree, Inc., the manufacturer
guarantees the original purchaser of our products as follows:
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty covers the original purchaser from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, with exception of any foam padding. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and product must be purchased through an authorized dealer of iWALKFree, Inc.If your product is found to be defectiv
e, the manufacturer may repair or replace, at their discretion, any defective parts at no cost to you. Customer may be responsible for shipping costs of replacement parts.
Warranty is limited to original purchaser for the time limit specified above and is not transferable. Purchase must be made through an authorized dealer. Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain warranty coverage. Manufacturer will not pay for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of your merchandise or damages of any nature
whatsoever, howsoever caused by iWALKFree Inc. products, their failure to work, or any other incidental or consequential damages. Exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages may not be allowed in some areas.
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit, alterations, unauthorized repair, failure to follow instructions, misuse, normal wear and tear, negligence, fire, flood, and Acts of God. Wear parts, such as foam padding, are specifically excluded.This warranty is the only one we provide and is in lieu of all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the
implied warranties or conditions or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose. It sets forth all our responsibilities regarding our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from province to province, or state to state.